May 1, 2010

Just Saying Hello

Hello my lovely ones. I've been kind of M.I.A for a couple of weeks. Frankly I don't really have a book related reason to write, but I miss you guys. So I'm writing anyway.

This is the time of the year when a dance school owner's life gets crazy. We're working on putting together our summer show. I've had a lot of songs to edit, costumes to order, and dances to finish.

Not much time to read. I've been put most of my little free time in finishing some of the books I've started. That's why I went missing for a couple weeks. I did finally finish Scarlett. Yeah, I bet you thought it would never happen. I've been working on the review. I'm making a dint in The Stand, but I'm thinking it's going to take me forever to finish. I'm enjoying it. I just need a little more time to sit down and read it.

I guess I did think of something book related to talk about. Go me! Well, see you later. I just wanted to write a short ramble. Keep it shiny!

No comments: