Jun 21, 2010

New Layout Again

Hello all. Just a little note telling you to bare with me with the random posts and not yet posting new book related blogs. As you can see I'm working on a new blog layout using blogger's new design feature. As much as I loved the template I had before, it really started to get on my nerves that it said undefined instead of the date of the post. Plus, the more I put on it the more cluttered it started to look. I'm going for something little less cluttered, but still keeping all the stuff I want on here. I'm still playing around with exactly what I want. I think I'm almost done, so no worries. What do you think of what I'm done so far? I had to do some digital art on the header picture, which I haven't done in a long time. I think it turned out pretty good considering. See you soon. Hugs!

No comments: