Jul 14, 2010

Fun Book Questionnaire

I'm pretty sure I won't get to post my next review until the weekend or next week. I'm teaching summer dance camp and I am very tired when I get home. To make it up to you all I thought it might be fun to post my answers to a questionnaire I found on another book bloggers blog. I can't guarantee excellent spelling, grammer, or answers, because I'm half asleep right. It's just for fun anyway. Right?

01: What author do you own the most books by? I'm pretty sure it's Stephen King. I haven't read all of them yet though.

02: What book do you own the most copies of? 2 copies of Ella Enchanted, 2 of Twilight, 2 of Stardust. I think that's it.

03: Did it bother you that both those questions ended with a prepositions? Nope.

04: What fictional character are you secretly in love with? Ohh...That's a tough one. I think maybe that is a whole blog of it's own I'll have to get back to you on this one.

05: What book have you read the most times in your life? This is such a lame answer, but I have no idea.

06: What was your favorite book when you were ten years old? Hard to remember that far back. I think I liked Winter of Fire, Ella Enchanted, and anything by Shakespeare.


07: What is the worst book you’ve read in the past year? I haven't come upon a truly terrible one yet this year.

08: What is the best book you’ve read in the past year? So B. It by Sarah Weeks

09: If you could force everyone you tagged to read one book, what would it be? I'm not going to tag anyone, and I rarely force people to read book. I might suggest a book. If I did it would probably be Clair-De-Lune by Cassandra Golds, because I work with dancers.

10: Who deserves to win the next Nobel Prize for 'Literature? I not good at picking things like that. I actually rarely like books that win the Nobel Prize. Am I terrible? I sure there are great ones I just haven't read them yet.

11: What book would you most like to see made into a movie? Hmm. They've made a lot of my favorites into films. I must be a good picker. Not all of them were great films though. So sad.

12: What book would you least like to see made into a movie? I don't know.

13: Describe your weirdest dream involving a writer, book, or literary character.
I recently had dream that was very much like The Stand, in which I was living in a government facility. A disease was released and everyone died except me an one other person, and the facility was on lock down so we where trying to figure out how to leave. It's sad isn't it? There was more to it, but I don't feel like telling whole thing. Actually that was a pretty good story idea.

14: What is the most lowbrow book you’ve read as an adult? I don't even know what a lowbrow book is.

15: What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read? Lord of the Flies.

16: What is the most obscure Shakespeare play you’ve seen? I don't usually find Shakespeare obscure. However, I did see a truly terrible production of Romeo and Juliet. I mean they totally destroyed the play. I was livid.

17: Do you prefer the French or the Russians? Do they mean in terms of writers? I think I've only read one Russian author, but I might have have read a few more French. I'll go with French.

18: Roth or Updike? Uhhh....Who?

19: David Sedaris or Dave Eggers? Yet again who? Am I uneducated or something?

20: Shakespeare, Milton, or Chaucer? Shakespeare, because I haven't read the other two, but I do know who they are. Points for me.

21: Austen or Eliot? Austen because I haven't read Eliot. I don't know who that is, so I'm not totally uneducated. Yay!

22: What is the biggest or most embarrassing gap in your reading? Observe questions 18 and 19.

23: What is your favorite novel? Hard to chose one.

24: Play? I know I have a favorite but my mind is starting to go blank right now. Do musicals count? Oh wait I like too many of those. Oh well.

25: Poem? I've always sort of liked Lady Lazarus by Sylvia Plath

26; Essay? None. Have you noticed that as this goes on my answers get more lame. Man this a long questionnaire.

27: Short story? Hmm...Haven't found my absolute favorite, but then again I don't read a lot of short stories. Oh darn! just thought of one I loved that I read in high school, but I can't remember the title. Double darn! It was a wolf story I know that. It had a surprise twist at the end.

28: Work of nonfiction? I like a few biographies. I don't do nonfiction often.

29: Who is your favorite writer? Since I stated my favorite authors in last weeks blog hop post I think I would just be repeating myself.

30: Who is the most overrated writer alive today? A lot of you are going to disagree with me, but this is just what I think so don't hate me. J.K. Rowling.

31: What is your desert island book? Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

32: And… what are you reading right now? Umm...Check the currently reading box to the left of the blog post.

Oh my gosh I thought I was never going to get though all those questions. Oh well, I was only doing this for fun. See you later all. Hugs.

1 comment:

Fun Questionnaire said...

Well i can't answer your 32 questions.they are really good one's for book lovers. I have a feeling that every thing can't be learned from books..i learn everything from experience. Thanks for sharing