Oct 8, 2010

Yay! For Blog Awards!

Photobucket

Sarah from Sarah Reads Too Much was kind enough to pass me my fourth Versatile Blog award. Thanks so much Sarah. Hugs.

Instructions for passing along this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award
2. Write 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 7 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked to let them know about the award

7 Things About Me

1. I am crocheting a baby blanket for a friend of mine. I think it's turning out nicely. It will have 3D roses in the center.

2. I invented a treat last weekend. Apple pie, vanilla ice cream, caramel and chocolate topping. All of it was sugar free too.

3. I studied dance for two months at the Alvin Ailey conservatory in the summer when I was 17.

4. I finished the the show order for next week's performance tonight. Hopefully after the show I'll get to read more. I really hope so.

5. I am a very messy person, but I am very organized when it comes to artistic things.

6. I live vicariously through fictional characters. Sad I know. I console myself with the idea that a few of you out there probably do the same thing.

7. Hmm...Okay my brain is starting to short out here. It does that quite often. Hey does that count as a fact about myself?

7 Bloggers Receiving This Award From Me

4 comments:

Savannah said...

Congrats on your awards!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Jazz! :)

It's fun learning more about you! I tend to do a lot of vicarious living too. :) I love to dance as well but don't do a lot of it these days! Oh, and your baby blanket sounds amazing! ♥

Christy said...

Thanks for the award Jazz! I love to dance too. Your banner is adorable. Happy reading!

Jinky said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it to me! I'm one happy gal!! --Mmmm, that sugarfree desserts sounds divine! --Good to know a little bit more about you.