Jan 6, 2011

Thursday Night Thoughts (8)

Gosh! I feel like I haven't done Thursday Thoughts for forever. I hope I'm not out of shape. Ha ha.

Topic 1: Turning Off The Idiot Box

I've found the key to getting a lot of work and reading done. It's quite obvious really. Basically I have to occasionally turn off the idiot box we like to call the television.  I'm pretty good at multitasking, and can even read in front of the TV, but sometimes I just can't have the TV on. It's really hard to make my review playlists with the TV broadcasting outside noise.

Topic 2: Audio Book Fun

I've decided to try to take in the books I've always struggled to read by listening to them on audio book. Of the most part it seems to be work. The only thing is that audio books are so darn relaxing. I often find myself dozing off by the end of a chapter. Oh well, I guess that's why they created rewind.

That's it my lovelies. I wish I had more topics, but nothing is coming to mind right now. Well except that I'm sleepy and I still have to write my song blog. See you later.

No comments: