Feb 25, 2011

Fun Follow Friday!!!

Haha. A night time Friday blog hop post. I felt like I needed to do something fun. Things are so crazy right now. On to the questions of the week.


Book Blogger Hop

"Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"

You know I never really did until early this week. It occurred to me that perhaps should have named my blog something with the word random. I am totally random all the time. Another idea was that the name should have included shiny, since keep it shiny is my traditional sign off. Oh well, I still love my current blog title.








Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

Since I have a work schedule where I mostly work at night I have become obsessed with the DVR. Which means I have a ton of favorite shows. Though I admit I have a few that are sitting there waiting to be watched. That doesn't make me love them any less though. Here is my list of my very top favorite TV shows right now. You know the ones I can't bear to miss.

House: House is so crazy, and that makes him awesome. He is extra hilarious this year.

Being Human (American Version): I haven't watched the BBC version of it. However, I love the american one so far. The actors are wonderful. They have to be dark and funny.

NCIS: A love of forensic science and awesome characters. I love how wacky the team is.

Glee: I'm a singer so I like watching others sing. Mostly it's because it's hilarious. How do they think up that stuff.

Criminal Minds and Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior: I think forensic psychology is interesting. Plus, I really love all the main characters.

Vampire Diaries: Duh! Vampires. I love them. Not just that the characters are layered and the plot is exciting. They know how to use the element of surprise.

Bones: It's quirky. I think it's funny that I not very good with science, but I love forensic science shows. 

Fringe: It's so crazy there is always so sort of weird twist. I love sci-fi shows. The character dynamics are so interesting. 

Supernatural: The brothers' witty quips can make my day. I'm a little behind on this so don't tell me anything that's happened it the comments. Ha ha.

Dexter: It's obviously not on right now, but I think it's great. It's weird I know but I guess that's what I like about it. Plus, it the only show my mom, dad, and I all like. Okay, I realized that is weird. Our family show is about a serial killer. Uggg!

That's all darlings. Hope everyone had fun reading. I'm can't wait to stop by some of your blogs. 

Oh, a note to my followers. I hate to postpone my Sense and Sensibility review again, but I'm thinking I'll have to. Like I said things are crazy. My dance show is next week, and between preparations, make up classes for snow days, and trying to collect costume fees I'm a little wacky. I hope to get a lot of work on it done Saturday, but I'm teaching a group of 5 year olds the same day so we'll see how it goes. I'm going to say my best bet is for Sunday. The good news is that I will try to post during show week next week, which I usually don't do. Yay! You won't have to worry about me disappearing off the face of the earth for a week. I'll see you on the weekend. Keep it shiny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by on the hop! I really like your blog, great name too!

Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

Marce said...

Keep it Shiny is totally you :-)

My response

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-names-blog-hop.html

Rebecca Bradley said...

Hopping through and like the name of your blog, with or without random and shiny :)

Siobian said...

Hello! I'm a new follower from the Hop! I like most of the shows from your list, especially Criminal Minds! I haven't seen the Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, but I'll have to check it out. Have a great weekend!

The Owl Bookmark Blog