Feb 15, 2011

What's Reading Wednesday (5)

Hello beautiful people. Before I give you guys my weekly progress so far I have a little notice. I usually post my book reviews late at night on Tuesday, however, this week's review will be coming on Thursday. It's not because I got behind on writing. The fact is that last night I got no sleep. I mean zero. Don't ask me why. You would think after teaching several dance classes, writing notes to parents, and editing music until 3 in the morning I would have been tired. Ha ha. Anyway, considering that I've been awake for almost 21 hours straight (I couldn't even manage a nap this afternoon), I don't think I would be a good idea to try to post an epic length book review right now. However, I didn't want to leave you awesome people high and dry, so I'm posting my Wednesday post a little early. I really apologize. I hope you guys understand. On to the good stuff.

Currently Reading Books

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Progress: Chapter 20
Thoughts: I blew through almost 6 chapters of this during my afore mentioned sleepless night and day, because I just can't stand to stare into the darkness doing nothing. Insomnia sucks, but the bright side is I got so much reading done. Which is good because I want to finish Dragon Tattoo this week. 

Blue
Progress: Chapter 11
Thoughts: I didn't get very far this week so far, but I'm sure I be further along by the weekend.

Re-Read Book

Jane Eyre
Progress: Chapter 15
Thoughts: Some my favorite parts are happening. I can't wait for more.

Listening To Book

Great Expectations
Progress: Chapter 4
Thoughts: I really like listening to this on audio book. It really brings the scenes to life. 

Overall Progress: In terms of the Jane Eyre and The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo, I'm right where I wanted to be. I still need to catch up a bit with the other two books. I'm off to get some much needed sleep. See you guys on Thursday with my review of The Hunger Games. Keep it shiny!

No comments: