Mar 30, 2011

What's Reading Wednesday (8)

Hello all. Time for the weekly reading update. Wow! I'm reading a lot of books.

Currently Reading Books

North and South
Progress: Chapter 8
My Thoughts: One of those books I'm enjoying reading nice and slow. Sometimes it's nice to have a book that's like that.

Mockingjay
Progress: Chapter 17
My Thoughts: This book is so exciting!

Promised Valley Rebellion
Progress: Chapter 5
My Thoughts: Hmm...I'm not sure what I think of it yet. I think I need to get a little further in before I judge it.

Re-Reading Book

Ella Enchanted
Progress: Chapter 4
My Thoughts: This book moves faster that I remembered it. Not that I ever thought it was slow.

Listening To Book

Great Expectations
Progress: Chapter 8
My Thoughts: Well I passed chapter 7. That's all I have to say.

Overall Progress: I'm doing pretty good for the first week of balancing work and reading again. I realized that I haven't posted a review in awhile. To tell you the truth, lately I've been more into reading than blogging. I really want to get ahead with my reading. I promise to post and actual review soon I might even work on a a bunch of reviews ahead of time, so you can have three to fie weeks of straight reviews. Have a great day all. Keep it shiny!

No comments: