Jul 8, 2011

My Epic Reading Adventures: Ch-Ch-Changes

Chapter 5: Ch-Ch-Changes

I decided to change around some of my primary and secondary reading choices. I realized that while I'm enjoying Hamlet that I'm only interested in reading it during 10% of my reading time. I love Shakespeare, but you have to be in the right frame of mind to read his work with accuracy. I'm not always in that frame of mind. I also came to the realization I was definitely more intrigued with reading My Year With Eleanor 90% of my reading time. Thus, I'm switching Hamlet my secondary read and My Year With Eleanor to my Primary read. Other than this little switch up there really isn't much news, other than the fact that I'm going to try to post my Mockingjay review tomorrow. Yay!

Progress Report

Number of Books Completed this Week: 3 (v.g)
Number of  Books Left to Complete: 80
New Primary Book Choice: The Pocket DJ
Miscellaneous Comments: My new book choice is sort of an instructional guide. I'm really trying to mix things up by not just reading fiction. I just thought The Pocked DJ would be really fun to review. Keep it shiny all!

1 comment:

Nina said...

ooh reading Hamlet is hard, well everything from shakespear is tough! :) So good job for doing it!