Jul 12, 2011

Short Story of The Week (39) - Coryanna

Story Title: Coryanna
Author: Joshua Scribner

Favorite Line

"She felt as if the girl were becoming part of her. She never wanted to lose her."

Summary

A strange haunting occurs in the hospital maternity ward.

My Thoughts

I'm totally into getting my short stories in the Nook store lately. This one caught my eye last night. I knew that I wouldn't be able to stay away from the ghost stories for very long. However, this story didn't end up being a creepy ghost story at all. It was actually kind of sweet. The ending was a little weird, but I think it was in a good way. I liked the progression of the story from one moment to the next. All in all it was very good and worth reading. 

See you all later. I think I'm going to come back and do a journal entry tonight. I haven't posted one yet this a week and I'm starting to miss it. Know that when I say tonight I usually mean in the wee hours of the morning. Heck it's still dark, so it's still night right? Ha ha! Keep it shiny!


No comments: