Aug 3, 2011

My Epic Reading Adventures: Downloaded

Chapter 11: Downloaded

I finally got around to downloading all the books that generous authors have sent me to review on my nook. Yay! I'm also getting to test out my EZ PDF Reader application on my nook for the books that were sent to me in that format. I thought the application was awesome on my phone, but it is pretty awesome on the nook as well, because it's bigger obviously. I was quite pleased that at least a few of the books were short enough that I can read them as primary reads in the future. Two of them were a little longer so I'll have to wait until I finish either Hamlet or North and South before I can read them. 

Speaking of North and South it is taking me forever to finish that book. I mean I don't mind reading it slow, but I'm been reading since the beginning of the year and I'm not even half way through. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be patient with my reading speed on that one. I might try to listen to some of it on audio book from time to time. Maybe that will make me move along faster. 

In other reading news I finished another book before I could even tell you about it. It was a manga called Pandora: End of Days. I read it in like 45 minutes. Haha. Comic books come in handy when you have a busy schedule and a reading quota to meet. They're action packed too. After scanning several books I finally decided to pick The Dangerous Days of Daniel X for my second primary read. It turned out I was in the mood for something with a bit of action. That book seems to fit the bill. 

On a side note I must thank Lori and Bonnie for commenting on last weeks installment. Thank you for the well wishes. You guys always take the time to drop me a line and I really appreciate it. Many hugs. See you all later my lovely followers. Keep it shiny!

Progress Report

Number of Books Completed So Far This Week: 1
Total Books Completed This Year: 28
Number of Books Left to Complete: 72
Rough Drafts of Reviews Started:

1 comment:

LoriStrongin said...

Aww, you're welcome, hun! Hope you're feeling all back to normal!!!

Yesss, wasn't Pandora fun! Good story, fun art. Have you ever read The Umbrella Academy? It's one of my guilty pleasures. It's definitely dark, and will make you cringe at times, but I still couldn't put it down. It's kinda like X-Men meets Quentin Tarantino.


Smiles!
Lori