Mar 7, 2012

My Epic Reading Adventures - Rebel Without A Short Story

Hello everyone. I've been surprised by having some actual free time this week. Thus, I finally finished the rough draft of my long awaited Looking Glass Wars review. Thank goodness. This means a book review by the end of the week. I still have some brain storming to do on the playlist for the book. The only problem this week is that I have no idea what to read for the short story this week. I usually post the review by Tuesday, but I wasn't interested in my usual short fiction books. I think I need a new short story book, but I don't know what to get. Any ideas?

I've been a bit of a rebel the last few weeks. I'm just so inclined to breaking my new year's resolutions. I must get back on track. That means I much tear myself away from my obsessions with Netflix, TV, Youtube, and Fanfiction. I also much learn to stop over analyzing my writing so much so that I don't get behind on my book reviews. I must remember that I just need to relax and get the ideas on paper first, then I can go back and fix them. The good news is that I've been a reading rebel. I finally hit the mid-point in The Girl Who Played With Fire, which means things are starting to get really interesting. I was also in the mood for what I like to call dance fiction. I decided to read a book about dancers called First Love. The book has been on my shelf for something like two years. It is high time that I read it. I desperately want to listen to an audio book, but I made a resolution to only read two books at a time this year. I refuse continue to break my own rules no matter how much I want to listen to North and South on audio book. Ha ha! 

Oh, by the way, I just want to thank the people who have commented on my posts lately. It means so much to me that you are enjoying the blog and reading. See you all later. Keep it shiny! 

No comments: