Jan 9, 2014

Please Check Out My Other Blog and Reading Posts

Hey readers. It's a new year and I'm really taking my transition to my afore mentioned blog change over. I will from now on be posting my book reviews and other bookish things on there, so if you want to keep getting updates on what I'm reading you might want to pop over there and follow. To ease the transition I'm going to be posting links to my reading related blogs over here every Thursday for the the next couple months. This week I wrote about my reading challenges so check it out. Also while you're over there you can check out my Weekly Obsession Wednesday post and other info. Hope to see you over there. The links will be below. Keep it shiny!

The Reading Corner - 2014 Reading Challenge Post

Dancing, Dreams, and Shiny Things Blog @ ddst7.com

No comments: