Hello all. I've have been honored with the Versatile Blogger Award two more times. The first was from Paperdoll @ Books Are Like Be People. I'm sorry for using your screen name dear, but I couldn't find your real one. If you tell me what it is I'll change the post. The second award is from Anne @ Head Full of Books. Thank you my lovelies. It's always nice to get an award. It's nice to give them to people too. To see my post for the first Versatile award click Here.
Here's how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
7 More Things About Me
1. I just finished reading Daddy's Little Girl today. Yay!
2. I've had Lady Gaga songs playing in my head since the beginning of the week.
3. I love Audrey Hepburn movies.
4. I just watched an episode of Beauty and The Beast. I LOVE that show!
5. I'm actually having issues come up with 7 facts right now. Ha ha. I guess I don't work well under pressure.
6. I've just discovered that I like shopping in catalogs. Not a good thing. The only thing that was keeping from being a shopaholic was the fact that hate the mall, and don't really like running around to stores in general. Okay, maybe I'm not a shopaholic yet. I do have some limits.
7. I can't wait to start teaching at my dance school full time next week. It will be exhausting, but rewarding.
15 Bloggers I Will Award
1. Book Snob
10. A Book Obsession
Keep it shiny all!