Jan 13, 2011

Thursday Night Thoughts (9)

Hello Darlings. First of all I just want to give you a big thank you. It's been a pretty crazy week. It just feels so great when I can write for you guys and have a creative release. Thanks so much for reading. Hugs.

Topic 1: Blogging All Night

It looks like I will be blogging all night tonight. I have a book review to post, a song of the day post, and of course the fabulous Friday blog hops. I'm actually really looking forward to my blog extravaganza. I just can't decide what order I want to do them in.

Topic 2: Teaching Rewards

There a been a few dancing teaching woes this week, but the rewards make up for it. One of them is when students show their love for you through artwork. Two students created drawings for me and another teacher while waiting for their class. Awww... They are so cute. I hung them up in the studio.

I love penguins.

Photobucket

Two little tap dancers.

Photobucket

I usually do at least one book related topic, but because I'm posting a review in a little bit it doesn't make a lot of sense. I'll see you a bit. I think I've decided what order I want to blog in now. Keep it shiny!


No comments: