Patricia over at Peace, Love, & Pat Book Reviews awarded me with the Honest Scrap Award. Thanks Sweetie. The rules are that you have to list 10 honest things about yourself, and then pass the award on to 10 other honest bloggers. I'll try to think of ten honest things that aren't boring.
1. I love to crochet. I love to make afghans with squares the best, but it's fun to make clothing as well.
2. I like to make lists. Which is why I started a list blog, even though it always takes me a while to write in on it. I still have fun when I do write.
3. I love children, but don't really want to have any of my own. The idea of giving birth quite frankly grosses me out. I mean I actually gaged when I wrote the definition of C-Section for Heath Science in high school. Isn't that sad.
4. My mother got me into rock music. I was always a musical theater nerd. My mom would expose me to a new band or song style, and I would would introduce her to a musical.
5. I write poetry and song lyrics. I'd really like to record my songs sometime.
6. I've trained in dance for 13 years. I started because I was obsessed with movie musicals as a kid, and realized that I would need to take dance if I ever wanted to be in a musical myself.
7. I'm am dyspraxic and have ADHD.
8. The song "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus makes me act like a crazy person. I mean silly dance and air microphone kind of crazy. Don't know what it is about that song, but I'm pretty sure my dance students think I'm pretty weird when I play the song in class.
9. I don't really like talking on the phone. You can't tell what peoples reactions to things are over the phone. For all I know I could truly offend someone, and not know it, all because I couldn't read their body language.
10. I have a love/hate relationship with run on sentences. I just can't stop writing with them. Yet, I've noticed that when authors of books write with them I become very annoyed. Perhaps I recognize the fatal grammatical flaws that I have myself more.
Now I shall pass the award on to 10 of the blogs I follow.
Geebs Book Club
Adventures In Reading
World According To Books
A Study In Contradictions