Hello all. Welcome to my first Book List Saturday. It's basically what it sounds like, a list of books centered around a theme. The theme for this week is books I want to re-read. Books that I loved, but haven't read in such a long time that they would almost seem new again. Now on to the list, because you know I love a good list. Haha.
10 Books I Want To Re-read
1.Valley Of The Dolls - Jacqueline Susann
2. Briget Jones' Diary - Helen Fielding
3. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
4. Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier
5. The Silence Of The Lambs - Thomas Harris
6. 'Salem's Lot - Stephen King
7. Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
8. Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson
9. Breakfast At Tiffany's - Truman Capote
10. White Oleander - Janet Finch
Thanks for joining my first Book List Saturday. Let me know what some to the books you want to re-read are. Oh and in other news, I'm about half way through Scarlett, and the playlist for it is coming along nicely. Yay! See you all later. Hugs!