Jan 20, 2011

Thursday Night Thoughts (10)

Weee! Lots of topics tonight. Yay!

Topic 1: Oh no! Snow!

It has flipping snowed again. Grr! It is so annoying. What is the point of living in the south is it's going to snow anyway. With snow comes the possibility of having to cancel dance class, and when you do a show every 9 weeks you need all the class time you can get. Plus, it's cold. I hate the cold. My muscles hate the cold. Grr... Stupid snow.

Topic 2: I Love Hip Hop

I've been taking my friend Natalie's hip hop class for the past 3 weeks. It's so fun! It's lovely to be a teacher, but sometimes it's just wonderful to be a student once and a while. I love the dance we're doing. It's kind of a challenge but that's the best part about it. I posted the song we're dancing to below. I love the beat. 


Topic 3: Fame! I'm Gonna Live Forever...

I have to admit I didn't do as much reading as I could have last weekend. I got caught up in watch seasons 1 and 2 of Fame. I love that show! I just makes me happy. It makes me cry too, but in a good cry way. The show is giving me some really wonderful dance ideas. 

Topic 4: Fortune Cookie Fun

I have a new obsession with saving my favorite sayings from my fortune cookies. I'm thinking about making a weekly blog post with them. Is that weird?


Topic 5: Where are my short story books?

There hasn't been an abundance of variety in my short story reading. Part of the reason for that is that I can't find some of my short story books. Hmm...Where could they be....

Topic 6: Aldiko Application Update Rocks!!!

One of my many reader applications on my phone Aldiko. They just got a new update. It had so many great features. The new dictionary is the best. I hate to say it, but their dictionary might be a little bit better than Kindle's, and Kindle's is pretty good. 

I think that's all my loves. You're probably wondering where this weeks book review is. Well as I said I was watching Fame instead of writing last weekend. Thus, I'm a little behind. If it's not up by Saturday or Sunday I'd be surprised. It shouldn't take me long, because I'm very excited about the next review.  See you all later. Keep it shiny!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Ooh, I hate snow too. I like the look of it, but it's sooo cold. :)

Fame! Gosh, I haven't seen that show for a long while now. I didn't love the movie of it. :)

Have a good weekend.