Apr 6, 2010

New Layout and Other Blog Talk

Hello all. As you might have noticed the blog has gotten a bit of a face lift. I'm very excited about it. This is the blogger template I have always wanted, but haven't had enough patience to figure out. If finally got around to putting it up, and I'm so glad I did. It's perfect. Well...Almost perfect. The little tabs on the left side are supposed to say the month and date, but instead they say undefined. I can't tell if it's a html problem or what. I'll have to see if I can mess around with it to fix it. Until then I'm just going to live with it, because I love everything else about the layout.

I thought I owed you readers something cool to look at, since I didn't post a Book List Saturday last week. I am so sorry. I didn't have anything written to put up in the morning. Then I went to a movie after work, so I didn't get home until after seven. Of course, I could have posted then, but I needed to eat and take a nap first. Sadly, my "nap" ended up lasting what I can only guess was five or six hours. I woke up around one a.m. with barely enough time to post on my song journal blog. I must have been really tired. Haha. So, yet again, sorry for no Book List Saturday. I'll do better next time. I'm really committed to at least posting weekly, because lets face it twenty-eight posts in two and a half years is just sad.

I have some new ideas for the blog as well. I'm considering having a book blogger of the month segment starting next month. I would award one of my favorite book bloggers at the beginning of the month, and tell you what I like about their blog. What do you think?

I might do a link page to all my reviews after I finish my next review. There wouldn't be many books on there right now, but I think in the future it might be easier to find the reviews.

See you later loves. Keep it shiny!

No comments: